SUPER WATER ABSORPTION KITCHEN CLOTH 2P
Original price $9.90 - Original price $9.90
$9.90 - $9.90
Current price $9.90
|Size||Width 21 x Depth 17 x Height 0.2cm|
|Assembly Time||1 Year(s)|
Three-layered water-absorbing cloth that does not scratch the object and does not produce fiber scraps
[ Features ]
- Water absorbency is approximately 7 times greater (*compared to the dry weight of this product)
- Less fluff and residue, no need to wipe twice
- Wipes up dishes and pots after washing, drains water, and wipes up water splashes around the sink and other areas of the house.
- Wipe up the sink as well.
- Water absorbency recovers as much as it is wrung out.
[ Size (approx.) ]
21 x 17 cm each piece
[ Water absorption (approx.) ]
50mL per cloth
[ How to use ]
- Soak the cloth in water, wring it out well, and then wipe off water droplets by gently sliding the cloth across the surface.
- Repeat the "wipe and wring" procedure to restore water absorbency.
- The wipe-off surface is the surface with a fine uneven pattern and logo mark on the surface.
- The surface becomes hard when it dries. Soak in water or lukewarm water to soften before use.
■ Heat resistance temperature (approx.): 60°C (140°F)
[ Precautions for handling ]
- The isothiazolinone preservative contained in this product may cause allergic contact dermatitis. Please rinse the product well with water before using it for the first time.
- After use, wash well and dry before storing, as leaving stains or spots adhering to the product may cause mold, etc.
- If the stains are severe, please use soap or a mild detergent. You can also use a washing machine.
- When using bleach, be sure to use it in accordance with the bleach usage conditions.
(Example: Dilute chlorine bleach at a ratio of 5 mL per 1 L of water, soak for approximately 2 minutes, and rinse well with water.)
- Use of bleach at a concentration exceeding the specified level, leaving soaked for longer than specified, or inadequate rinsing will result in deterioration of the material and color fading.
- Do not place the product in boiling water, at high temperatures, or in direct sunlight.