POROUS CERAMICS TRAY W190D65 WH
|Size||Width 19 x Depth 6.5 x Height 1cm|
|Materials||Porous ceramics Silicone rubber|
|Package Size||Width 19 x Depth 6.5 x Height 1cm|
● Absorb water droplets
● If the product becomes dirty, wipe it off with a wet cloth, or wash it with water and wipe it off with a dry cloth.
● Fouling may cause mold to grow. Remove the deposits with a cloth, etc., and follow the maintenance (drying) instructions.
● In the unlikely event that the product gets stained with liquids, etc., wash it with running water, moisten a cloth with diluted bleach, and press the stained area. Makes dark spots lighter.
● Do not use steel scrubbers or polishing powder. The surface will be scraped and cause damage.
[Maintenance (drying) method]
● If there is any deposit on the surface, please remove the deposit with a cloth.
● When drying in the sun, dry thoroughly in a well-ventilated place before using.
● Do not immerse in water or leave soaked. Doing so may cause deterioration.
● It is a broken piece of porous ceramics. Please handle with care.
● When storing, store in a well-ventilated place.
● Do not use soap or detergent. It may cause the water absorption to decrease.
● Although a small amount of powder comes out from the surface, there is no problem in using it as it is naturally derived and safe. Also, there is no harm to the human body.
● Small chips and scratches during use will not reduce water absorption. You can continue to use it.
●Please be careful when placing the product on an easily scratched object.
● Minerals may adhere to the product and cause discoloration, but this does not affect the performance of the product, so it can be used as is.
● It is hygienic because it is baked at a high temperature of 1000℃ or higher.
● Do not use in the bathroom.