EASY CUT BUTTER CASE
|Size||16.5 x 9.5 x 6.8cm|
|Package Size||10 x 7.3 x 19.5cm|
Cut the butter into pieces, and store it in the refrigerator!
Easy butter cutting with a single push.
● Cuts butter evenly, so it is easy to use according to the amount.
● For 200g of butter, cut into 5g pieces.
● You can store the cut butter in the refrigerator.
● For use in home baking, cooking, and baking pastries
[ Precautions ]
- Do not use for purposes other than those for which it was originally intended.
- Do not place near fire.
- Do not use in boiling water or dishwashers, as this may cause deformation.
- Butter is hard immediately after removing it from the refrigerator, so leave it at room temperature for 30-60 minutes before cutting.
- Please do not apply excessive force, as the wire may break.
- Because the cross section of the cut butter is smooth, the butter may stick to each other.
- Please peel it off when you use it.
- When washing in hot water, use a neutral detergent for kitchen use.
- Leaving the wire part covered with water or dirt may cause it to rust and the wire may break.
- When cleaning, use a soft sponge or similar.
■ Type of butter (weight of one slice)
- For 200g butter: approx. 5g
- For 150g: approx. 3.7g
* Use this product to cut butter of 200g or less.
* Depending on where you place the butter, the weight may differ from the weight listed in the table.
[ Quality Indication ]
- Case: AS resin (heat-resistant temperature 70°C/cooling-resistant temperature -30°C)
- Lid: Polyethylene (heat-resistant temperature 80°C/cooling-resistant temperature -30°C)
- Wire plate frame: ABS resin (heat resistant temperature: 80°C / cold resistant temperature: -30°C)