VEGE CHOPPER M
|Size||12.5 x 12.5 x 14 CM|
|Delivery Type||DROP OFF DELIVERY|
|Package Size||13.1 x 13.1 x 15.2cm|
|Package Weight||0.36 KG|
● Simple and speedy without a knife
● Just hold down the main body and pull the handle
Cover: Polypropylene (heat-resistant temperature 100℃/cold-resistant temperature -20℃), POM (heat-resistant temperature 100℃/cold-resistant temperature -20℃) ), ABS resin (Heat resistant temperature 80 ℃ / Cold resistant temperature -20 ℃), Stainless string: Nylon (Heat resistant temperature 120 ℃ / Cold resistant temperature -20 ℃) , Cutter: Stainless steel, Polyethylene (Heat resistant temperature 100 ℃ / Cold resistant temperature -20 ℃) Container: Polystyrene (Heat resistant temperature 70℃ / Cold resistant temperature -20℃) Non-slip: Thermoplastic elastomer (Heat resistant temperature 120℃ / Cold resistant temperature -20℃)
be used Microwave oven: Cannot be used
●Wash the cutter and container thoroughly with a sponge soaked in a neutral kitchen detergent diluted with water or lukewarm water, and rinse well. After that, wipe off the water with a dry cloth and store it in a dry place.
● Wipe off any dirt on the cover with a soft cloth.
(Do not wash the cover with water. Water may get inside the cover and cause damage to the string.)
● Do not use for anything other than food.
● Be careful when handling the metal part (blade) when using or cleaning. The blade is sharp, so please do not touch it directly.
● Use in a stable and level place. Also, do not use the product on slopes, steps, or unstable locations.
● Do not leave food in the container for a long time.
● Store the product in an assembled state and store it in a safe place out of reach of small children.
● Do not place the product in a place that becomes hot such as near a fire. Doing so may cause deformation, discoloration, or burns.
● Do not drop or subject to strong impact. It may cause deformation or damage.
● Do not leave the blade immersed in water.
● Please be careful when handling moving parts.
● Do not leave the metal part submerged in water or in contact with metal such as iron or aluminum.
● Do not leave the cover submerged in water.
● Terpenes contained in the peel of citrus fruits such as lemons or fats and oils may alter the resin part.
● Some vegetables, such as carrots, may be dyed with the vegetable pigment in the resin part, but this is not harmful to the human body.