MICROWAVE PASTA MADE L
Original price $7.90 - Original price $7.90
$7.90 - $7.90
Current price $7.90
|Size||Width 30.2 x Depth 16.1 x Height 7.8 cm|
● You can boil pasta deliciously in the microwave without using a pot or fire.
● The measuring hole on the lid allows you to measure the amount of pasta.
● Boil pasta for 1 to 4 people. It is convenient for making late-night snacks.
[Size of microwave oven that can be used]
● Width of inside left and right: 32 cm or more
*For microwave ovens with a turntable, the diameter of the turntable must be 25 cm or more.
[Capacity filled with water (approx.)]
[Heat resistant temperature]
[Cold resistant temperature]
[Estimated cooking time (500W)]
● 1 person (approx. 100g): Add 5 times to the boiling time listed on the pasta package.
● For 2 people (approximately 200g): add 8 minutes to the boiling time listed on the pasta package
● For 3 people (approximately 300g): add 9 minutes to the boiling time listed on the pasta package
● Add 10 minutes to the boiling time indicated on the pasta package
*Some pastas with a thickness of 1.4 mm or more cannot be used.
● Can be used in a microwave oven
● Can be used in a dishwasher
● Can not be used in an oven
● Do not heat after entwining with oil or sauce. It deforms the container.
● Place the pasta so that it is below the water surface. If it protrudes from the surface of the water or the container, fold the pasta in two before adding it.
● Immediately after heating, the container is hot. Please use mittens.
[Precautions when using the microwave]
● Remove the lid when heating. Hot water may overflow or the lid may be deformed.
● Place the main unit in the center of the turntable and heat it.
● Do not boil the oven empty.
● Do not use auto heating or auto heating. Depending on the microwave oven, the container may be deformed due to overheating.
● Do not use in a microwave oven that works simultaneously with the oven function. There is a risk of deformation beyond the heat-resistant temperature of the container.