STAINLESS DISH DRAINER 1TIER-SLIM SUS
|W39.2 x D25.7 x H13cm
|W27 x D13.5 x H40.5cm
● Rust-resistant stainless steel drainer
● Can be placed both vertically and horizontally
● Work space is secured according to the kitchen
● Water is automatically drained in the sink [Set contents]
● Tray - Protection parts × 2
● Leg parts × 2 [Size (approx.)] 39.2 × 25.7 × Height 13 cm
Body / tray: stainless steel
Body Leg Cap: Silicone Rubber
Tray Leg: Thermoplastic Elastomer
[About stainless steel products]
● Stainless steel has the property of being less likely to rust than iron, but rust may occur depending on the usage conditions and usage environment.
● Spotted rust may occur on the surface, but this is "rust" due to the adhesion of salt and harmful gases contained in the atmosphere. If rust occurs, soak a neutral detergent or cleanser in a soft cloth, wring it out tightly, wipe it off, lightly splash it with water, and wipe it off well with a dry cloth so that no detergent remains.
● Be sure to use on a flat surface. Do not install in an unstable location.
● Use it so that the load is not biased. Doing so may cause falling, deformation, or damage.
● Depending on the shape and size of the plate, it may not stand.
● Do not put dangerous items such as knives on it.
● Do not put pots and pans with contents on it.
● Do not leave pots and pans hot.
● Do not install in places with high temperatures, near stovetops, or fire.
● When using, be careful not to injure metal joints or the edges of the tray.
● Do not move the main unit with objects on it. In addition, do not drag it to move it, as it may damage the installation surface.
● If you apply a sudden force or shock, it may be deformed or damaged.
● Do not leave the tray with water accumulating. Doing so may cause water stains or rust (corrosion).
● Do not use if it is deformed or damaged. Doing so may result in a fall or injury.